• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dennis David

Dennis David

• 2,480 posts

Posted 05 January 2000 - 18:45

Check this out. DD

Dear Sir,

I work as a webmaster for one of the UK's independent video games companies called SCi. We are currently producing a game called "Mille Miglia", based on the classic Italian races in which Stirling Moss participated in.

We had a look at your website and decided that it would be a good idea to link a few of your pages to our website. The page we are interested in is: http://www.ddavid.co...a1/moss_bio.htm Would this be OK with you? If it is, could you please get back to me as soon as possible.

You can visit our website at: http://www.sci.co.uk You'll find links to the Mille Miglia section on the "Main" and "Coming Soon" page.
The website works best with IE4, IE5 and Netscape 4. Please ensure that your monitor resolution is set to at least 800X600. The best resolution to view the new website is 1024X768. Moreover, please make sure that the font size setting on your browser is set to the default size. If you have any problems, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Raldwin

------------------
Regards,

Dennis David
Yahoo = dennis_a_david

Life is racing, the rest is waiting

Grand Prix History
www.ddavid.com/formula1/

Advertisement

#2 Psychoman

Psychoman

• 2,711 posts

Posted 05 January 2000 - 08:16

Bloody sweet, I will be waiting for that one... :)

------------------
"Hey there, all you middle men
Throw away your fancy clothes
And while you're out there sittin' on a fence
So get off your ass and come down here
'Cause rock 'n' roll ain't no riddle man
To me it makes good, good sense"
-Brian Johnson

#3 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 79,247 posts

Posted 06 January 2000 - 04:39

As the other Denis said, "up the Futa Pass and down the Raticossa..."

More power to them, and cheer on Taruffi!

#4 Leo Landman

Leo Landman

• 29 posts

Posted 06 January 2000 - 05:28

Don't hold your breath guys, it's for the Playstation and it's a game, not a sim. Still, it's interesting. I wonder how they are going to do the 1000+ miles of Italian scenery.

Bye,
Leo

#5 Fast One

Fast One

• 600 posts

Posted 06 January 2000 - 09:39

Thanks for letting the air out, Leo!!! Damn, and I was really excited when I first read this.

#6 Marcel Schot

Marcel Schot

• 5,459 posts

Posted 06 January 2000 - 13:12

Leo : kind of same thought here. A Mille Miglia sim would be sooo amazing. But then again, how big is the audience that's prepared to go the distance and drive Brescia - Rome - Brescia in one piece?
The way I read their site, it looks like Need For Speed with older cars. On the other hand, it's good someone thought of it, you never know if it might wake up one of the sim giants. Come to think of it, I hope they won't be doing the same as with Spirit Of Speed 1937...seemed great at first, but had a span of attention of about a week in total. I guess we gamers are just spoiled brats really :)

#7 Psychoman

Psychoman

• 2,711 posts

Posted 07 January 2000 - 11:01

After GPL, we're all spoiled... :)

------------------
"Hey there, all you middle men
Throw away your fancy clothes
And while you're out there sittin' on a fence
So get off your ass and come down here
'Cause rock 'n' roll ain't no riddle man
To me it makes good, good sense"