Photo

And, Now for a Word from our Moderator and Scribe

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Don Capps

Don Capps

• 5,933 posts

Posted 09 January 2000 - 12:41

As has been obvious, I have been pretty much absent from this Forum a bit lately. This is due to my being in the middle of a move to my new duty station. As usual it has been about as smooth as Yugo on cobblestones. In about a week or so it should all calm down and I can work out a schedule about when I can work Atlas F1 into the duty schedule.

Behave yourselves and be careful out there.

Don

------------------
Yr fthfl & hmbl srvnt,

Don Capps

Semper Gumbi: If this was easy, we’d have the solution already…

Advertisement

#2 Ray Bell

Ray Bell

• 79,247 posts

Posted 11 January 2000 - 21:43

Should be fairly safe on this forum - but some of the others are out of control!

#3 Dennis David

Dennis David

• 2,480 posts

Posted 14 January 2000 - 17:20

Same here, I've been up in Seattle working on this project for Boeing. Just got back and hopefully will be able to spend some more time on this BB and especially my website.

------------------
Regards,

Dennis David
Yahoo = dennis_a_david

Life is racing, the rest is waiting

Grand Prix History
www.ddavid.com/formula1/

#4 Marcel Schot

Marcel Schot

• 5,459 posts

Posted 14 January 2000 - 17:48

and I'm having the flu and I'm spending more time here than I used to...what a strange world we live in

#5 Don Capps

Don Capps

• 5,933 posts

Posted 16 January 2000 - 11:23

After spending my first week transitioning into my command, I figure that if I never go home, eat all my one meal a day in 30 seconds, never sleep, push my troops to do the same, and get unlimited funding I might get 10% done of what I want to do!

In other words, what a great job! However, despite my rather light schedule this past week, it is apparent that it will really put a crimp on my hobby of writing about racing for the next few weeks.

Should anyone wish to help out and be the co-moderator don't be bashful! I can sneak a few minutes here and there, but there will be times when I will be tied up completely for a week or more and will need someone to mind the store.

Let me know and I will get in touch with the Atlas F1 folks to make the appropriate arrangements. I love to hang out here, but it will be tough for awhile.

Thanks!

Don

------------------
Yr fthfl & hmbl srvnt,

Don Capps

Semper Gumbi: If this was easy, we’d have the solution already…

#6 Dennis David

Dennis David

• 2,480 posts

Posted 16 January 2000 - 12:47

Sorry, but the last time I volunteered for anything I found myself in the Army! ;-)

------------------
Regards,

Dennis David
Yahoo = dennis_a_david

Life is racing, the rest is waiting

Grand Prix History
www.ddavid.com/formula1/